Solid Surface Countertops
Solid Surface ciountertops are used mainly in commercial applications such as food service installations, medical hospitals, and in the hospitality industry.
Tough, seamless and stain-proof in hundreds of colors
hygienic, stain resistant, scratch resistant
Blended material formulations using high performance resins and the latest technology in fillers have culminated today’s wide range of solid surface countertops. Produced under strict manufacturing specifications in Jubilee Company’s Texas manufactguring facility just down the road from our 12,000 sq foot showroom, solid surface countertops provide years of useful service and a unique set of attributes.
Solid Surface acrylic countertops provide years of low maintenance, beauty and service.
- Invisible seams
- Molds to any shape or size installation
- Provide a one-piece countertop with integrated sink
- Non porous – never needs sealing
- Renewable / Repairable
- Resists stains, moisture, sunlight and heat
- Uniquely machinable for customized applications
- Repels moisture and inhibits mold and bacteria
- Meets industry standards for fire resistance
- Meets indoor air-quality standards
- Offers a wide assortment of colors, patterns and finishes
Often the architect’s choice for medical, institutional or commercial applications due to its many advantageous properties. Nothing is more hygienic, stain resistant or scratch resistant. And now, its advanced selections in colors and patterns have helped solid surface to earn a prominent place in kitchen and bathroom design the world over.
- Dupont Corian
- Samsun Staron